PDA

View Full Version : Weird dreams

Joker
12-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Have you ever had a dream that made you laugh the entire day? Tell us here.

Here's my dream I had last night.

I was an insect exterminator and I got a call from a woman saying "I need help! my house is infested with roaches the size of horses." I'm thinking "Good lord! This woman has gone off the deep end." But being a professional I say with a nervous quiver in my voice, "I'll be right there ma'am." I'm nervous as hell thinking about the size of these massive roaches. When I arrive at the address I was given, the place looks like a war zone. there are spent shotgun shell casings and everything. And she says "It's in the garage." I enter the garage and sure enough I saw the roach and it had now grown to twice the size of a normal horse.

Oldschool
12-05-2009, 08:55 AM
lol, did it chase you?

Joker
12-06-2009, 05:35 AM
Yeah but it was so big and it's legs weren't as powerful as those of a horse so I was able to get rid of it by blasting it with the lowest Ph acid I could find. It did net me a nice payout though. lol Unfortunately, it was only a dream.

The Aussie Badass
01-27-2012, 09:42 AM
I had this dream the other night. I was in a plane with my family. and just as it was taking off it did a 180 degree turn and landed upside down.. Some how everyone survived unharmed.. and we all evacuated the plane except the pilot who decided he would give it a test run to see if it does it again.. So he takes off, it goes into the air, turns about 5 times and comes crashing down into a near by river....