PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy comments on his brother Matt?s injury status in WWE

Wrestlingdesires
08-30-2018, 01:35 PM
Matt Hardy has been shadowing WWE producers backstage lately and learning the ropes for a potential behind-the-scenes role with the company.

Much has been made of Matt?s future, as he has been dealing with a string of injuries that have caused speculation about a possible retirement. His brother, Jeff Hardy, was recently interviewed by Inside The Ropes and asked about Matt?s status. Jeff said he doesn?t really know much about the situation.

He knows Matt has seen a chiropractor but hasn?t gotten to speak to him much:

?I?m not sure what?s going on with him,? Hardy said of his brother. ?I know he?s just been to the chiropractor so he?s getting worked on and getting checked out. So I don?t know what the deal is exactly.

?We don?t see each other that much so I don?t know what to say and I don?t read Twitter that much. So hopefully, he?s okay.?

<iframe width="760" height="563" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t6i8k4tiaEM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>