PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair reveals if it was hard giving up alcohol after health scare

Wrestlingdesires
08-30-2018, 01:36 PM
Last year, two-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair was dealing with some pretty serious health problems. Some thought that Flair wasn?t going to make it, but ?The Nature Boy? powered through and is back on his own two feet again.

Flair?s health issues were due in large part to his past abuse of alcohol. Upon his recovery, Flair has had to give up consuming alcohol to avoid any further complications. During a recent interview with Wrestling Inc., Flair noted that giving up alcohol actually wasn?t hard for him:

?You know, not at all,? Flair said. ?I only had to go through that one time. I had the doctor tell me when I got out that it wouldn?t work. I?m not the smartest guy in the world but if they?re blaming that on alcohol then I don?t need to have alcohol again.

?He told me I can drink now at weddings or something like champagne or a beer or something because my bloodwork and everything is back up like nothing ever happened, but I?m not gonna push that. It?s not because I think if I have one I?ll have two, I don?t need it.

?I went through whatever I went through which I guess was from the DDTs or they call them the DT?s. People thought that I lost my mind.?
<iframe width="760" height="563" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l8o1J29XyQY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>