PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg names which WWE star he wouldn?t turn down a match with ?if the cards fell right?

Wrestlingdesires
08-30-2018, 01:37 PM
WWE Hall Of Famer Goldberg was recently interviewed by Inside The Ropes to talk about several professional wrestling topics. At one point the interviewer asked Goldberg if he wants a match with The Undertaker. Goldberg said not to put words in his mouth, because as soon as he says it?s a match he wants to have ? it means he?s asking for it.

He noted that he wouldn?t say no to the match ?if the cards fell right?:

?Don?t put words in my mouth,? Goldberg said to Inside The Ropes when asked if he would like to wrestle The Undertaker. ?I would like to have it if it came available and it was right and people wanted it I?m still capable of doing it.

?Because once I sit here and say it?s a match I?d like to have that means I?m asking for it ? I?m not asking for anything ? I?m just saying if the cards fell right I wouldn?t say no.?

Goldberg said he has been friends with Undertaker for quite some times now. He then praised Undertaker?s contributions to the industry of professional wrestling:

?I?ve been friends with Taker ? Mark Calloway for 100 years,? Goldberg said. ?I knew Mark back when he was bouncing in Atlanta while I was playing football with The Falcons ? at Georgia, excuse me ? not The Falcons.

?He and I have been friends, acquaintances for a long time. I?ve always looked up to him man, he?s Taker. What he?s meant to the wrestling business in WWF, WWE, to all the kids and fans ? he?s a legend. Anytime you?re around the guy or you?re lucky enough to be in the ring with the guy it?s cool as hell.?

<iframe width="760" height="563" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mrtbDRN0qSE" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>