PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy says he has 'big ideas' for HIAC match

Oldschool
09-16-2018, 11:10 AM
Jeff Hardy recently did an interview with TalkSport.com to promote Hell in a Cell and here are the highlights...

On competing inside the Cell: “I’ve talked about it a lot because the one thing I’ve never done in WWE is a Hell in a Cell match and now here we are. I’m in a Hell in a Cell with Randy Orton and I can’t wait to see what I can do inside that cage. It’s going to be very memorable and I’ll do something that people won’t forget. I think my thoughts are too big for my size sometimes, but I’ve got a lot of good ideas of what I can do inside that structure and this Sunday is when we find what will happen. It will be a very memorable Jeff Hardy match. Expect the unexpected!”

On if he wanted the match: “I never asked for it and I actually thought it was one of those things that would never happen. But when I found out I got really excited about it, like a youthful spark from a Jeff Hardy in his twenties. I never asked, but they sure are giving it to me, so we’ll see what happens.”

On how he is preparing for it: “All I’ve done is watched previous matches and then seen in my mind what I think might pan out. The cool thing, but also the kind of scary thing, is what I see always changes when it comes to the actual reality. The previous Hell in a Cells I’ve been watching, Randy Orton has been in six or seven of them, which is crazy. He’s very familiar with the structure and I’m not, but I’ve got a lot of big ideas and I’m going to try and pull them off.”

On Randy Orton ripping at his ear piercings: “It had been done one time before in another company, so the image has been out there. It doesn’t really hurt as once those gates are open on that part of your body it’s pretty much anything goes. But that’s just Randy, he’s the Apex Predator and he’ll use anything against you to get what he wants. It hasn’t completely ripped yet, so hopefully he’ll stay away from my ear come Hell in a Cell.”