PDA

View Full Version : Paige and Baron Corbin exchange Twitter insults

Wrestlingdesires
09-22-2018, 08:46 PM
It?s a new age in WWE. Currently, SmackDown Live is being fronted by General Manager Paige. Following the end of her in-ring career, Paige was given a non-wrestling role with the company to keep her around. The former Divas Champion has done great running Tuesday nights.

Over on Monday Night Raw, WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle has been kicked aside by Stephanie McMahon. She forced the former WWE Champion to take a ?forced vacation,? putting Baron Corbin in charge of Raw. It looks like the two GMs have been getting under each other?s skin.

Paige and Corbin took to Twitter and exchanged some insults recently. Check it out here:

?For #Raw #HIAC was a success thanks to me. I don?t know how @RealPaigeWWE will deal with the ajstylesOrg samoajoe fiasco but that?s what happens when you let amateurs run things. Not Corbin Caliber?

Baron Corbin
?
@BaronCorbinWWE
For #Raw #HIAC was a success thanks to me. I don?t know how @RealPaigeWWE will deal with the ajstylesOrg samoajoe fiasco but that?s what happens when you let amateurs run things. Not Corbin Caliber

6:10 PM - Sep 17, 2018
1,136 people are talking about this

?Leave the grown up jobs to me @BaronCorbinWWE and you continue being Stephanie?s lap dog.?

Leave the grown up jobs to me @BaronCorbinWWE and you continue being Stephanie?s lap dog.

Baron Corbin
?
@BaronCorbinWWE
For #Raw #HIAC was a success thanks to me. I don?t know how @RealPaigeWWE will deal with the ajstylesOrg samoajoe fiasco but that?s what happens when you let amateurs run things. Not Corbin Caliber

7:43 PM - Sep 17, 2018
1,870 people are talking about this