PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley is ?pissed off? Brock Lesnar match hasn?t happened yet in WWE

Wrestlingdesires
09-22-2018, 08:47 PM
WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley was recently interviewed on The Big J Show on KRSQ Hot 101.9 in Billings, Montana to talk about several professional wrestling topics. During the interview, Lashley offered his thoughts on his return to WWE. He noted that there?s one feud that has eluded him since making his return.

Lashley has long wanted to face off against Brock Lesnar. Whether it be in MMA or in professional wrestling, Lashley has always wanted to share the ring with Lesnar. The host of the radio asked Lashley if he was frustrated the feud hasn?t happened yet. Lashley said he?s more ?pissed off?:

?I wasn?t so much bummed, I was more pissed off,? Lashley said. ?Ever since I came into WWE, there?s always been that comparison, and our paths have never crossed.?

Lashley said he?s waiting for it to happen, and believes the people want to see it ? finishing off by saying it ?needs to happen?:

?I?m waiting for it to happen,? Lashley said. ?I think so many other people are so also. It?s something that?s going to be electric, it?s something that? needs to happen.?

?To me, it really doesn?t matter. Either way, that?s a huge fight.?

<iframe width="760" height="563" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k7de8tbMmfU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>