PDA

View Full Version : WATCH: Diamond Dallas Page hopes to rebuild former WWE/ECW star Raven

Wrestlingdesires
09-22-2018, 08:54 PM
Diamond Dallas Page has done so much to help wrestlers over the years. Jake ?The Snake? Roberts and Scott Hall might not be alive if DDP didn?t reach out to them.

Now, DDP is hoping to rebuild Raven. DDP has released the first episode of ?We Can Rebuild You- Raven.?

Raven?s body is beaten up from 30 years of wrestling. ?I have three herniated discs in my lower back. The head orthopedic surgeon for the Atlanta Braves says I have the two worst shoulders he?s seen in his life.?

He added, ?I?m 53. I gotta get my body in a litte better shape and get my injuries to stop being nagging. DDPY is perfect.?

Raven indicated that he has type 2 diabetes and heart issues. He says that he would lose motivation because of his injuries but this time he?s taking it serious and he is going to follow DDP?s guidance

Best wishes to Raven on his journey. You can see the first episode below:

<iframe width="760" height="563" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ni8JWiIzFZ0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>