PDA

View Full Version : Paige opens up about leaked her sex tape, drugs and hitting ?rock bottom?

Wrestlingdesires
09-22-2018, 08:57 PM
Paige has turned her life around in the last year. Her in-ring career may be over but she has shined as the Smackdown Live General Manager and she is back for the eighth season of Total Divas. In addition to her role on Smackdown Live and Total Divas, she also has a movie on her life coming out soon and WWE cameras have been following her for a documentary series titled ?WWE Chronicles.?

She talked about hitting ?rock bottom? during an interview with The Mirror and everything will be covered in the documentary.

?Yeah. You hear a bunch of my stories, the year and a half I took out, just everything,? Paige said. ?All the trouble I got myself into? I was just very open about everything. I was very open with the taped sex that unfortunately got leaked, the popping [failing] of drug tests, I was just very open about everything because I want people to learn from my mistakes, you know??

She said that fans will also get to hear her speak openly about her neck injury and the emotions she had when she became Smackdown Live GM.

Paige noted that her episode on WWE Chronicles will be released around the time when her movie hits theatres. The movie is set to hit theaters in March 2019.

She added, ?I was at rock bottom for a year and a half ? and the people who got me out of my rut were my fans. They were just like ?I know you can get out of this, you?re stronger than what you feel right now, I know you can make a comeback? and it just inspired me like ?you?re right, why do I feel like I?m giving up right now?'?

?It just motivated me beyond? it motivated me more so than I?ve ever been in my life. Especially when my neck issues came around and I couldn?t wrestle anymore, I was like ?okay, this isn?t the end of me, this is the start of something new, this is a different chapter of my story?. I just never wanted to give up.?