PDA

View Full Version : Kane on his conversation with Vince McMahon about upcoming WWE return

Wrestlingdesires
09-22-2018, 09:08 PM
As we?ve already reported, WWE is making a $100,000 donation to the Knoxville Public Safety Foundation in Knox County, Tennessee. This will benefit the employees of the Knoxville Fire Department, Knoxville Police Department, Knox County Sheriff?s Office, and the University Of Tennessee?s Police Department.

The donation was requested by former WWE Champion and Knox County mayor Glenn ?Kane? Jacobs. This is in appreciation for his WWE return at the upcoming WWE Super Show-Down in October, where he will be in The Undertaker?s corner for his match against Triple H ? who will be cornered by Shawn Michaels.

It?s being rumored the match could lead to an even bigger match in Saudi Arabia, at WWE?s Crown Jewel event on November 2nd. The Undertaker and Kane would team up against Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Kane detailed how his return came about during an interview with KnoxNews.com:

?Basically, WWE contacted me, and they wanted to do a really big show, or series of shows, that they wanted to do,? Jacobs said after the ribbon cutting in Five Points on Wednesday morning.

?Of course, I was like, ?Hey man, Vince (McMahon), I?m most likely going to be mayor,? and (Australia) was the arrangement we came up to.?