PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella says she doesn?t talk to John Cena

Wrestlingdesires
09-25-2018, 08:17 PM
Apparently, John Cena and Nikki Bella are not speaking to each other. ?We don?t [talk anymore],? Bella said over the weekend when Entertainment Tonight spoke with her at the iHeart Music Festival.

?He?s doing him and I?m doing me,? she said. Bella also said that she is taking this time to work on herself. Cena has been in China over the last couple of months because he is filming a movie.

?I just feel like I?m at that age where I?m discovering who I really am and what I want out of life and just, like, independence,? Bella said. She also talked about the new season of Total Divas and said that she is currently filming for season 4 of Total Bellas.

Just a week ago, Nikki said in an interview that her friendship with Cena was still good. ?Yeah, we are,? Nikki said last week when E! News asked if she was still friends with Cena. ?I think when you have an amazing connection with someone, you just stay friends??

Dave Meltzer previously reported that there is some truth in her story. There was apparently a real break-up at some point but many things were embellished for Total Bellas. Nikki and John will be in the same building in a couple of weeks at the Super Show-Down event in Melbourne, Australia. John Cena and Bobby Lashley will take on Kevin Owens and Elias and The Bella Twins will take on The Riott Squad.

Presumably, the Total Bellas cameras will be there to capture everything when they see each other backstage.

You can check out the ET interview with Brie and Nikki Bella below:
<iframe width="760" height="563" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9agTlKqgwxg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>