PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles reveals the reason he left IMPACT Wrestling for WWE

Wrestlingdesires
09-25-2018, 08:20 PM
WWE Champion AJ Styles was recently interviewed on Title Match Wrestling to talk about several professional wrestling topics. ?The Phenomenal One? revealed he left IMPACT Wrestling after they cut his pay by over 60 percent, and also described how it wasn?t fair to his family. You can check out the highlights here:

Leaving IMPACT after they cut his pay by over 60 percent:

?I think that saying 60% is being generous, to be honest with you. That?s kinda crazy when that?s the first offer you know like, ?wait what! That doesn?t make any sense! I?ve worked here for 11 years and hard for 11 years. I haven?t gotten less popular here in TNA, in fact gotten more popular, especially in the last year, so I don?t know what?s going on.??

It not being fair to his family:

?I am a family man. That?s my job, and my job is to take care of them. You don?t know how much I made, or how less I made. But if you are going to take a pay cut at your job, I?m gonna take a pay cut at my job. But think about that! Because you?ve got mouths to feed.?

<iframe width="760" height="563" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ASFNp7sdN00" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>