PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash Makes Interesting Comments About Younger WWE Stars

Wrestlingdesires
10-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Kevin Nash was recently interviewed by Sporting News to talk about various topics including criticism from fans that the Undertaker and Triple H should be putting over younger stars instead of facing one another again at WWE Super Show-Down. Here is what he had to say:

?No one cares about the young guys. When I watched Summerslam that (Undertaker and Triple H) package caught my eye and made me want to see that match. I don?t know if I want to see Roman Reigns versus Undertaker again. What more of a rub can you give than that? He?s [been] given rubs before and they just aren?t getting over?

?Who would you put in those positions? You going to put Finn [Balor] in there versus The Undertaker? [Seth] Rollins? Who are you going to put??

?I just don?t think there?s going to be guys like that anymore. Those guys aren?t going to have 30 years in the business. This style won?t allow these guys to last 30 years. Rollins already had a couple knee operations, but he?s a great worker. I just don?t see these guys even lasting 20 years because of their bodies and the concussion syndrome. Now, they (WWE) are doing concussion testing and everything else.?

WWE will present their Super Show-Down pay-per-view event takes place on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Melbourne, Australia and will air on the WWE Network.