PDA

View Full Version : WATCH: Shawn Michaels Discusses Being Tempted To Wrestle Again

Wrestlingdesires
10-03-2018, 09:56 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels did an interview with Inside The Ropes a few months ago that was recently published where he commented on being tempted to wrestle again. Here is what he had to say:

?It was probably about four years after I retired, there was an idea that was, it was with ?Taker again,? revealed Michaels. ?But it was just from a creative standpoint, it was easily the most intriguing idea, one of those ones where my wife said, ?oh, that?s pretty cool.? And that was the one, when I said no, she said ?you really are done.'?

?It?s because it just felt so?complete. It felt like I had spent 25 years painting this picture and then all of a sudden one day I stood back and I looked at it and said the picture is done. I satthere and looked at it and I thought, ?I like it.? I thought it was beautiful and I just signed my name at the bottom and said, ?that?s it.'?

Thanks to WrestlingInc.com for the quotes.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.32%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u3F9MObZ2d8?ecver=2" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="639" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>