PDA

View Full Version : Sting Discusses Ideas He Had For Potential Feud With The Undertaker

Wrestlingdesires
10-03-2018, 09:57 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Sting was recently a guest on The Apter Chat where he talked about the ideas that he had for a feud with The Undertaker in the WWE. Obviously, fans won?t get to see this feud as Sting has officially retired from pro-wrestling. Here is what he had to say (H/T to IWNerd):

?I had so many idea that developed over a couple of decades based on his character and my character and some of the ideas I had in my head, someday somebody?s gonna do cool stuff like that with characters that are similar and it all has to do with sleight of hand and special effects and holograms and oh man, I had some ideas that would have rocked everybody.

It would have matched his character and mine. I believe it would have left people with their jaws open and they would have been very entertained. Let?s just say disappearing acts. You remember years ago with the whole Sting thing with all the portals in the arenas? You?d see Sting come out of the portal over there on the north side of the arena. No, there he is on the east. No there?s another one. There were a whole bunch of Stings, you know? This kind of stuff; but, possibly with the real Sting at one point where it?s most definitely me. Let?s just say disappearing acts. That?s all I want to say?