PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Speaks On Why Hulk Hogan Should Appear At WWE Crown

Wrestlingdesires
10-03-2018, 09:58 PM
During the latest Ross Report that dropped today, WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross talked about various topics. Here are the highlights (H/T to Wrestlezone)

What match should close Super Show-Down:

?I?m thinking it?s gotta be Undertaker versus Triple H. That?s how I?d book it. Cause you got Shawn out there, you got Kane out there (the mayor), you know, c?mon. That?s big time. So we?ll see how it goes. Interesting ?big picture? look though, of the order of events, what kicks off the show and what ends the show. Two real important tent poles to take a peek at.?

Hulk Hogan potentially appearing at Crown Jewel:

?Why wouldn?t you have Hulk Hogan there? So to me it just makes sense that you?d figure a way to have Hogan on the card. Let the folks see him that grew up idolizing him in that part of the world. Does it play in all parts of the world? Hell, I don?t know. I don?t know, but I think it would be a massive hit, with great publicity and build great anticipation in Saudi Arabia if the Hulkster was on the card.?