PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Open To Potential WWE Return, Explains What Needs To Happen To Make It Reality

Wrestlingdesires
10-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Goldberg spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated to promote ?Forged in Fire: Knife or Death? that premieres on Wednesday night at 10 p.m. ET on the History channel. Here are the highlights.

Potential WWE Return:

?I don?t really foresee that happening, but if Vince [McMahon] picked up the phone and asked me to do something of that magnitude, I?d have to listen,? said Goldberg. ?It?s always a possibility. If it?s just a money grab or it?s just a thing to throw me out there, I?m not interested. The biggest issue there is storyline. I don?t do things just to do them. If they can come up with a story or a reason for me to go back comparable to what they did last time, I?m in.?

His Last WWE Run:

?The last run was so special,? Goldberg reflected. ?It was everything it could have been, I believe, storyline-wise. As a whole, I couldn?t have asked for much more. All things considered, nothing that they put out there is ever guaranteed to succeed, but I think the stars aligned. It was the right time and the right circumstances. I don?t know if the stars will align like that again.?