PDA

View Full Version : Nash makes interesting comment about younger WWE talent

Oldschool
10-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Kevin Nash recently did an interview with SportingNews.com and here are a few highlights...

SN: You recently appeared on Monday Night Raw to promote a really good friend of yours, Triple H, facing The Undertaker at the WWE Super Showdown event in Australia. There is a lot of criticism about the match, considering their Wrestlemania 28 match was promoted as the "end of an era," with the legends never to face each other ever again. Yet, here we are again and people are wondering why isn’t The Undertaker facing a younger guy? Why isn’t Triple H facing a younger talent when they can use that rub on a big show like that? What do you think about that feedback?

Nash: "No one cares about the young guys. When I watched Summerslam that (Undertaker and Tripe H) package caught my eye and made me want to see that match. I don’t know if I want to see Roman Reigns versus Undertaker again. What more of a rub can you give than that? He’s [been] given rubs before and they just aren’t getting over."

SN: Why aren’t the young guys getting over to get fans to want to see matches like that?

Nash: "Who would you put in those positions? You going to put Finn [Balor] in there versus The Undertaker? [Seth] Rollins? Who are you going to put?"

SN: Who do you blame for that? Is it the talent or the front office? Or a combination of both?

Nash: "I just don’t think there’s going to be guys like that anymore. Those guys aren’t going to have 30 years in the business. This style won’t allow these guys to last 30 years. Rollins already had a couple knee operations, but he’s a great worker. I just don’t see these guys even lasting 20 years because of their bodies and the concussion syndrome. Now, they (WWE) are doing concussion testing and everything else."