PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair reacts to Roman Reigns comparisons

Wrestlingdesires
10-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Roman Reigns and Charlotte Flair are probably the biggest stars being pushed by WWE who were built within the company organically. Reigns is a member of The Shield who has had runs with the WWE, United States, Intercontinental, and now Universal Championship. He is currently being pushed as the top male star of the company, and likely has big things in his future.

Flair is the daughter of two-time WWE Hall Of Famer and 16-time World Champion Ric Flair. ?The Queen? possesses just as much charisma as her father and is one of the better in-ring technicians on the WWE roster. However, many WWE fans aren?t in favor of seeing these two pushed the way they have been.

For whatever reason, some believe the likes of Reigns ? who is of the famed Anoa?i wrestling family bloodline ? and Flair are ?handed? their big pushes. For that reason, Flair has received a lot of comparisons to Reigns. While speaking to comicbook.com, Flair addressed the comparison:

?I think if I am being compared to him, I?m honored. I look at him as a top guy. He?s main evented WrestleMania ? What? Three years now, in a row. He absolutely works his butt off, and always has to be on his A game. That?s a lot, a lot of pressure.

?To be considered one of the top stars for the company, that?s my main goal. So yeah, that?s extremely flattering. I still feel like I have a long way to go, but if I could be like him, heck yeah,? said Flair.