PDA

View Full Version : Matt Taven Talks ROH Career, Performing At MSG & The Kingdom

Wrestlingdesires
11-23-2018, 03:12 PM
Ring of Honor star Matt Taven recently spoke with Jordan Garber of Cut The Promo Podcast while on the Canadian Wrestling Elite (cwecanada.ca) 32 show tour. Taven discusses ROH, his thoughts on performing at MSG, The Kingdom and much more! Here are some of the highlights

Looking back at his ROH Career

?Wrestling continues to move so fast. If I was to get hurt again or something. The business keeps moving and before you know it there?s a new Matt Taven on the block and somebody takes your place. It?s not like you can sit down and say I did something because in a moment of time? Boom someone passes you by?

On ROH Performing at Madison Square Garden

?With all the things that I?ve seen happen in Ring of Honor doing IPPV?s. I was on the first IPPV and now we?re selling out Madison Square Garden. It?s pretty cool to think of in the moment but you cannot settle because the next things coming. We have Final Battle them its off to Japan and than MSG . It?s just one of those things where the train keeps going but you can?t stop and smell the roses. It?s pretty incredible what I?ve been through and what The Kingdom as a unit has been through?

On the Kingdom and Mike Bennett

?This is as real as it gets. This is my crew, my guys, my homies and my brothers. I mean the stuff that originally happened with me Cole and Bennett was real. That was my real crew on the road and we decided to bring it in front of the screen. Vinny and TK. They always traveled with us too. They came out of the same school as me and Bennett. They were our buddies behind the scenes and when it was time for a change it was a no brainer because this Kingdom is as real as the last one. I think that?s what really makes us standout. We are not done. We are not satisfied. We have plenty of things on our plate to build our legacy further?

You can listen to Cut The Promo Podcast every Sunday at 10 PM CT on blogtalkradio.com/cutthepromo as well be sure to follow the podcast on Twitter @CutThePromo and CWE on Twitter @CWECanada .