PDA

View Full Version : Oldschool

The Brahama Bull
02-25-2010, 05:18 PM
What can I say about Oldschool.He and I go back to wrestling discussions as well.I had just started my very first forum on the invisonfree platform and had posted a link in the advertising section on Wrestling Discussions and to my surprise and pleasure the next day Oldschool joined my forum and we have been friends ever since then.Oldschool has a heart as big as the planet and no matter what forum he is a member of he will do all he can to help that site grow.I honestly believe that if there's a wrestling forum Oldschool isn't a member of he soon will be.

Oldschool is the media jedi of ETWD you need a program and he will find it for you.You have a problem just ask Oldie for help and come hell or high water he will find answer for your problem no matter how long it takes.All though he seems to have a fetish for lists.(LOL)

A little history on ETWD when Wrestling Desires went down when TiTcH needed a break I was heart broken that my first paysite was gone so Oldie says to me why don't we merge Wrestling Desires with Extreme Treker Wrestling and build a new site.So we did just that and ETWD was born.The only problem I had was the ETW was the phbb platform and I found that very hard to work with and mentioned to Oldschool that I would love to see it on the Vbullettin platform.So Oldie goes out and not only finds a copy of VB but he finds a legit licnese and gets the forums upgraded to VB as a birthbay present to me last year.

It is my honor to induct my frined no make that my brother Oldschool in to the ETWD HOF!