PDA

View Full Version : Flip Gordon: “I Go To Cody Rhodes When I Need Advice!”

whitetop
12-09-2018, 09:40 PM
During a recent interview with Fightful, Flip Gordon commented on Cody Rhodes and claimed that he is the main wrestler that he goes to for advice. You can check out some highlights below:

On the Ring of Honor G1 Supercard: “That is wrestling’s most famous arena. I’ve never stepped foot in that arena. So the first time I step foot in that building would be to perform.”

On going to Cody Rhodes for advice: “One of the guys which you wouldn’t think would actually be Cody. When he first left WWE, he came to the indies. He was one of the guys that looked after me. When I had questions, I’d go to him and he’d have honest answers. Other guys in the locker room used to be Bully Ray, he’s a WWE Hall of Famer and he’s seen it all. I go to the Bucks a lot. Marty has been a guy that’s always there.”

On Cody Rhodes teaching him how to take a caning from Bully Ray: “I didn’t expect anything like that to happen, especially a guy like Cody. He coached me through that and just said ‘you can keep going.’ Those shots were brutal. After about three or four, I didn’t think I could take any more.”