PDA

View Full Version : Brody King Reveals Why He Wouldn’t Leave His Full Time Job To Sign With WWE

whitetop
12-13-2018, 11:55 PM
During a recent appearance on Sean “X-Pac” Waltman’s 1, 2, 360 podcast, Brody King revealed why he wouldn’t quit his current full-time job to sign with WWE at their “starting rate” (WWE Performance Center & NXT). You can check out some highlights and a video from the interview below:

On Jungle Boy at PWG: “It’s almost like a full circle thing. Almost a year from when I debuted, another California kid is debuting. He has all the tools I feel you need to get over. He looks cool, does cool stuff, he’s got this mystique about him, he doesn’t say much but he doesn’t need to. His dad is Luke Perry, so that’s kinda funny.”

On working a full-time job while still wrestling: “My work ethic is pretty good, I have a full-time job that I work Monday through Friday and I also train five days a week. I don’t think I can sacrifice the life that I have now to have like a starting rate at somewhere like WWE, that would be huge blow to me in my personal life. The stuff that I have coming up that I cannot confirm or deny, I am able to do my job part-time which is like the best part-time job in the world cause when you want work you can look for it and when you don’t, you don’t look for it. And I can do that and do my wrestling career full-time.”

<iframe width="696" height="392" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gyVEaSaFezs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>