PDA

View Full Version : EVOLVE Champion Calls Out John Cena

Oldschool
12-28-2018, 11:45 AM
John Cena has been called out by an interesting name for a match. That star is EVOLVE Champion Austin Theory, who made the challenge during a recent video that was released by Austin Theory when he was talking about his future with the company.

“Until the day I walk into TakeOver. John Cena, I heard you’re trying to pass the torch. Well, you know how to get in contact with me.”

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MadTsfago04" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oldschool
12-29-2018, 07:52 AM
John Cena Reacts To EVOLVE Champion Calling Him Out
John Cena has reacted to EVOLVE Champion Austin Theory calling him out by issuing a recent challenge to the former WWE Champion to a match. It all started when Theory talked about his future with the EVOLVE during a recent video that was published this week.

Theory was quoted by stating, “Until the day I walk into TakeOver. John Cena, I heard you’re trying to pass the torch. Well, you know how to get in contact with me.”

This led to Cena reacting when he posted this photo with no caption on his official Instagram account:

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/5986acb085d48a56a79114d30d8d5e1f/5CCB6509/t51.2885-15/e35/46777795_281543139221478_7805919126289330106_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

Just earlier this month, while promoting the Bumblebee movie, which is set in 1987 and is a prequel to the events of the Transformers film franchise, Cena talked about his actions with Instagram.

This is where he posts seemingly random images with no captions that include Stone Cold posts. Cena noted that he came up with the idea that Friday should be ‘Stone Cold Friday’ but there will be no photos of Austin’s face but something else.

It’s already been announced that Theory would take on WWE NXT star Johnny Gargano at EVOLVE 119. As of this writing, his opponent at EVOLVE 120 has yet to be revealed.