PDA

View Full Version : The WD Song Contest

The Aussie Badass
01-18-2019, 10:48 AM
Hello there, it's your old friend Aussie here to liven things up a bit with a good old fun game he has played on other boards.

Love music? This might be for you, the WD song contest.

The idea is simple.

Every round has a theme and a host. The theme is selected by the host and participants can submit any song of their choice (as long as it fits hosts rules) that fits in the theme.

Example: If I say the theme is 2000s. Then you can only submit a song from 2000-2019.

How it works:

- Host decides on a theme.
- Users PM the host their choice of song
- Host releases the songs into the thread by youtube playlist.
- Users listen and vote for their five best songs on a 5-4-3-2-1 basis (or top three depending on how many participants)
- The winner of the round gets to host the next round.

Anyone interested?

Just a couple of things. Where I used to play, hosts could participate in their own rounds. However, if you do whilst hosting, in order to make things fair I encourage you to choose your song last and try vote first in order to avoid being influenced by others votes.

- The hosts round, their rules - If they say no songs that have been submitted in a previous round, so be it.

If we get enough interest, I am happy to host the first round. We will start off with an easy theme, lets say your favourite song

Any interest?

Oldschool
01-20-2019, 08:59 AM
I'm in :)