PDA

View Full Version : General Manager Kraven Drake's Office

LG
01-19-2019, 07:18 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/352no8h.jpg

The scene opens up to a nicely decorated office somewhere located in the headquarters of OCW. Seen looking out the window, drinking a sip of his drink out of the small glass that his hand gripped, he didn't lose his focus from the outside. It was a beautiful sun setting outside, and the day was drawing near for those 9-5 workers to head to their homes, but for this man, work never stops. So while workers may seem to be going home now, it leaves Kraven Drake in his office alone for the moment in peace. He knows however that a camera crew is standing right behind his desk towards the door. So he slowly turns.

Drake: Allow me to introduce myself to all of you out there watching, and by all, I mean specifically those who have signed that sweet dotted line and are now under contract with Online Championship Wrestling. My name is Kraven Drake, and I'm the General Manager of OCW's show called Rage. I'm sure you've been reading up on the companys return to the spotlight, and I'm sincerely glad you've decided to join the ranks here. I can give you all a rundown of who I am, and read it like a script, but I'm not going to do that. All I'm going to say is this: I do what is fair. And sometimes whether people like it or not, the fair thing is a painful thing. You do not get into my position without pain. I'm also about opportunities. But let me give you all one very distinct warning about me: You do not want to cross me. You do not want to try and make me make bad choices. I do what is fair. I am a simple, yet complex persona of a man, but rest assure that those who make statements in that ring will get noticed by me. I take this job personally.

Drake sits down at his desk, and gives a sigh of relief.

Drake: Now that that is out of the way, allow me to explain what my office is for. If you have an issue with someone, or you would like to request a match-up or have a suggestion, please feel free to come in. I can't promise to fulfill every suggestion, but just know I do have a listening ear open. Now, if you would excuse me cameramen, I believe that is all for now...