PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch doesn’t understand talk of her being overrated

LG
01-21-2019, 03:35 PM
Former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has caught fire with WWE fans and has gotten over more than most superstars do in such a short period of time. There are many elements to her success including her promo and in-ring skills.

Despite her success, there are some people who think that she is overrated but in the mind of the SmackDown star, she doesn’t understand that belief.

Lynch, who is set to challenge Asuka for the SmackDown Women’s Title at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on Sunday, January 27, 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona at Chase Field, spoke with azcentral.com about this topic.

“I keep hearing now that I’m overrated. I don’t think I even know what that really means.” Becky said. “Does it mean that I’m not what you think I should be? I’m working my (rear) off and delivering what I say and get[ting] a reaction every single time. What does that mean? Of course it’s only from a few loud people, and that’s naturally gonna happen as you rise up the ranks.”

“The first thing that goes into my mind is how I can plan some hijinks. How can I take the show? I’m gonna take back that championship and make it the most talked about title in all of the WWE and the world.” She claimed.