PDA

View Full Version : RAGE #3 ---Freyja vs Dawn Kelly---

LG
03-18-2019, 08:22 PM
---Freyja vs Dawn Kelly---

RPs are Due March 25th at midnight eastern time.
You can RP as much as you want until deadline.

Adanriell
03-26-2019, 09:23 PM
A NEW DAWN

Scene opens as we see Freyja kneeling by a statue off the god Njord. Tears are falling from her eyes. She tries to wipe them away, but can't seem too stop. The winds takes a hold off her hair, and send it flying into the air. She is sitting almost complete naked, only a silk gown off gold is wrapped around her. Freyja seems to notice that something is steering at her. She looks up and into the eyes to the stone statue. The eyes off the statue is glowing inn a dark blue color. A voice can suddenly be heard whispering in the wind

Voice: Freyja, don't cry I'm here now. Why do you cry daughter, there is no shame inn losing. You did as i told you to do you broke them down Debbie and Dawn will fear you rage for ever. Freyja focus now on your next victim Dawn Kelly she betrayed you. No one that can hurt you, you are a Goddess of the ancient times. Freyja my beautiful daughter no one can hurt you now. I will always be by your side in battle we are one and will always be.

The tears has stopped running down Freyja's face, and she has a smile on her face. She stands up kisses her fathers statue hand. She raises her arms towards the blue sky, her silk gown slowly fall to the ground. She stands naked in the field.

Freyja: The gods off old has yet again praised me with fortune, and i shall use their powers off the ancient to strike down my next victim. Dawn Kelly you are the reason i didn't defeat Debbie Diamond. Debbie you where a worthy foe. As for you Dawn you are nothing but a useless peasant in my kingdom. I shall send the Valkyries for you when the battle is over, and if you put up a worthy battle they shall bring you back to Valhalla. The arena is ready for us Dawn i will await you.

In the distance a cellphone can be heard ringing, darkness fades around the grass field. Light appears as we are back inn Freyjas bedroom. She opens her eyes. The scene fades. Freyja looks into the light with a grim smile on her face.