PDA

View Full Version : What would you like!

whitetop
12-01-2021, 02:48 PM
So its been some time, so i would like to ask what would you like to happen to WD?

I've seen a massive drop in members lately and would like the owner of WD to see what people want from the site and staff, I know a site upgrade was mentioned and i'm sure that is in the works but what else would you like?

Throw your ideas out.

Oldschool
12-02-2021, 10:46 AM
How about some "movie nights" with a wrestling movie featured in vod, along with live chat in the shoutbox?

Hawkeye
12-02-2021, 03:43 PM
how about having a wrestling themed night. like showing WCW Nitro or Raw Is War from the monday night war era on Mondays. Saturday night's Main Event on Saturdays. instead of showing ppv's every month show classic ppvs. like royal rumble's in January, Wrestlemania in april

Sabu
12-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Would love to see some 24/7 streams. That will keep me around more often.

Oldschool
12-03-2021, 10:53 AM
how about having a wrestling themed night. like showing WCW Nitro or Raw Is War from the monday night war era on Mondays. Saturday night's Main Event on Saturdays. instead of showing ppv's every month show classic ppvs. like royal rumble's in January, Wrestlemania in april

That would be fun :) We could give it its own discussion thread, just like a new ppv would have :)

whitetop
12-06-2021, 04:22 PM
There is enough crap on the server so i'm sure a player to stream all the files as a 24/7 stream could be made.

(Not sure why free members can't view this section to add their views)