PDA

View Full Version : hidden posts

ironmang
08-20-2011, 06:27 AM
what do i have to do to get rid of them? i though buying vip/elite would do that... but i cant seem to find a description of what the "and lots more" is? or is it something permenant?

Oldschool
08-20-2011, 06:34 AM
The "lots more" is the streams we are working to bring, plus special requests will be put on the media server for you - but let me work on your account and see about removing the hide option :) A reply does help me in knowing if a file is being downloaded though, as I try to delete those not being used

ironmang
08-20-2011, 06:37 AM
didnt mind replying so much till it all went in the shoutbox, feels like its spamming when its just a "thanks",
e: if it supposed to be done that way then thats fine, just i seem to be the only one replying tom get stuff so was wondering if i was missing something, thanks for the help tho

Oldschool
08-20-2011, 06:47 AM
You are not spamming :) I set the shoutbox that way to alert people to popular threads, replies in media are great :) But I will consider removing the need to reply if you want?

lots
08-25-2011, 06:38 AM
I'm downloading lots of old epis and I feel like I'm getting the posts out of order and they'll be hard for others to track them down. It's really weird for me when a link is broken and I bump that thread to the top.

Oldschool
08-25-2011, 06:50 AM
I'm downloading lots of old epis and I feel like I'm getting the posts out of order and they'll be hard for others to track them down. It's really weird for me when a link is broken and I bump that thread to the top.

If the links are dead please PM me the thread and I'll close it - bump media threads all you want :)

lots
08-26-2011, 12:59 AM
If the links are dead please PM me the thread and I'll close it - bump media threads all you want :)

I'll be sure to do that from now on.

Oldschool
08-26-2011, 04:23 AM
I'll be sure to do that from now on.

Thank you, this will help other users from checking the same thread :)