PDA

View Full Version : Photo: Shelden Williams dunks the ball into his face, nobody is surprised

kong
01-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Photo: Shelden Williams dunks the ball into his face, nobody is surprised
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/46/photosheldenwilliamsdun.jpg
Since being selected fifth overall by the Atlanta Hawks in the 2006 NBA draft, New Jersey Nets reserve big man Shelden Williams has worked his way to a middling career as a 10th or 11th man on seven teams. Never the most talented player, Williams has had to use smarts and his hulking frame to aid defensively and do what he can offensively.

And if you are curious as to what he can do offensively, then this is a good place to start:
From there we can point out that Williams is averaging just 3.2 points per game on 27 percent in this young season, and that the "smarts" aspect of his game may elude him after bashing his cerebellum head in with the ball in this dunk from Monday night. It might take a few days for that IQ to tick back up.

What doesn't need ticking up is the fact that Williams is one of the few to have earned the right to make a ton of money playing basketball for a living, and that his gorgeous wife Candace Parker might be the finest female basketball player of her generation.

On the other hand, he just dunked a ball into his face.

The Brahama Bull
01-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Not to pick on the guy but I have a simple suggestion.Move your head out of the way when you dunk the ball.I also feel I should quote Bill Ingvall here and to mr Williams

Here's your sign!

kong
01-13-2012, 11:38 PM
it sure as hell had to hurt and was quite embarrassing

Oldschool
01-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Ouch!!! As C-J said, moving would have been good

kong
01-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Ill take a few 8x10's................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!