wwe9112
01-22-2012, 09:43 PM
That's crazy!

kong
01-22-2012, 11:05 PM
wow, how incredibly stupid

Oldschool
01-23-2012, 11:33 AM
The problem is without knowing what caused this, we don't really know who was at fault - could have been anything, but we can't judge that without finding out more first...

Matt
01-23-2012, 01:06 PM
It's lame - people are hacking people now for the sake of it. With Anon., LulzSec coming around and every other site showing you how to do a SQL injection attack, anyone can do them now and just doing them for fun.

Lame.

Scorpion
01-23-2012, 01:21 PM
The problem is without knowing what caused this, we don't really know who was at fault - could have been anything, but we can't judge that without finding out more first...

I agree with you, you are wise,OS

The Brahama Bull
01-23-2012, 02:04 PM
It's lame - people are hacking people now for the sake of it. With Anon., LulzSec coming around and every other site showing you how to do a SQL injection attack, anyone can do them now and just doing them for fun.

Lame.

So true Matt.

satesco
01-23-2012, 06:09 PM
people are hacking people now for the sake of it.

Nothing is free, even an attack of this nature.It is true that we do not know why this attack happened,but I think that it may be a personal vendetta or a proxy attack from a goverment agency.Or is a signal from groups or individuals who want to destabilize the virtual space as in political space.
Now the stakes are high even if it is an attack on a niche site :( Nothing and nobody will stop those who are against these regulations as they wish to manifest in this virtual space.If you are stopped in real life doing physical things,in this space can not stop anyone.

dan-ger-ous
01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Nothing much to say to be honest.

You stay updated at all times and work hard on security, neglect it and something like this will happen..

kingofk1ngs
09-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Anyone know what recently happened to WrestlingBay and why it's been down for a while? I assume they were attacked again.

JohnSr
09-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Anyone know what recently happened to WrestlingBay and why it's been down for a while? I assume they were attacked again.
No they are out because of paypal problems and other problems .. it wasn't an attack! it's a problem between staff I think!

kingofk1ngs
09-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Is this site related in any way? I wasn't over at WrestlingBay for long but this site looks a little similar from what I can remember.

I've been looking for a new site like this for a while. Looking forward to checking out your next live streaming event.

JohnSr
09-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Is this site related in any way? I wasn't over at WrestlingBay for long but this site looks a little similar from what I can remember.

I've been looking for a new site like this for a while. Looking forward to checking out your next live streaming event.
We Provide Same things + A LOT OTHER CONTENT (Wrestling Classics - Pack - Warez and MORE)
But We are not related to them by ANY Way no one from the staff there is staff here!