PDA

View Full Version : ETWD Official Murder Mystery Game

The Aussie Badass
01-27-2012, 10:32 AM
I did not invent this game. It is a game I have hosted myself and seen at other forums, although this is a bit different to ones I have seen personally.

There will be 16 people participating in this or if there is not enough, then 8 or 10 will do.

The first 16 or however many we can get to post in this thread will be signed up to play.

All participant in the game are the official detectives of ETWD forum. A group of very dedicated detectives, however ONE member of this group has betrayed his job and colleague and engaged in a life of criminal activity. This will not just be any standard group of detectives, but a group that like to take time off their duties to go out and be "young wild and free" However whenever they do, it always ends up in a mess.

One of the participants will be the murderer. This will be chosen at RANDOM, once I have chosen the murderer. I will send them a PM notifying them of this. Each round the murderer will PM me their victim for that round.

After each murder, it is the detectives job to work out which member of their group has betrayed them. Each one of them will send me a PM of their vote on who committed the murder. If they pick the right person, the game ends however if they are wrong,, whoever their chose dies and is out of the game. (Anyone dead can NOT send me a vote..)

The game ends either when the detectives vote the right person or the murderer has killed off every detective. Also NO ONE except the host (which is me) and the murderer himself shall know who the killer is until they have been caught out.

ok lets start. Who would like to play this?

The winners will receive a one week subscription to VIP and Elite - also after the game the murderer will receive a week of Elite if he lasts 4 rounds or more

Current list of players:

1. Oldschool
2. johnsourour
3. Chewbacca
4. Illuminati
5. Joker
6. kong
7. CoreyTaylor

Oldschool
01-27-2012, 10:34 AM
I'm in :)

JohnSr
01-27-2012, 10:53 AM
I am in too

Chewbacca
01-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Sign me up! yeah!

Joker
01-31-2012, 02:14 AM
I'm in. :)

kong
03-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm in

Chewbacca
03-04-2012, 12:43 PM
gee man will you start this already!? I know you have a massive uni work load, but GEEZ we will all be relaxing in retirement homes by the time you get this started!!

CoreyTaylor
03-24-2012, 12:08 PM
yeah ill play!