PDA

View Full Version : Lifes Changes

The Brahama Bull
05-20-2012, 05:59 AM
Well ain't life grand to quote a very old saying.Just so you know I am no longer with my sons mother we broke up a few months ago.She dumped me after seeing another guy behind my back and trying to lie to me about it.All I will say is I am a security guard and I am trained to observe things so she must have though I am really dumb or niaeve.Any way she dumped me and gave me a different excuse everytime she opened her mouth.

I am with a new lady named Renee who I am head over heals in love with.We started out as friends and never planned to be anything more.She came with me to a dance my ex was at to keep me calm we had a blast with each and things snowballed from there.

She is perfect for me as she herself is a secuirty guard all be it for another company.She is also a huge wrestling fan a definate plus.We get along so well and have so much in common its actuallly scary at times but we are happy to be with each other.

As for my son I wil never turn my back on him no matter how much shit his mother pulls.I have been there for him and always will.I am just waiting to here if some how they can set up visits with him for me sometime during the week before I go to work.Its tough given Dennys many apointments and therapy sessions but that comes first.

So if a another account pops on my ip its just her making her ETWD debut.I know she will be welcomed with open arms to the ETWD family.

Oldschool
05-20-2012, 12:10 PM
CONGRATULATIONS C-J, I am so happy for you :) !!!!!! And yes, Renee will be most welcome to the ETWD Family, I can't wait to meet her :)

I know Dennis belongs with you, and I still believe all will work out, and he will be home where he belongs once his health allows it!!!

kong
05-20-2012, 04:44 PM
I am very happy for you CJ, and tell Renee sign up and welcome to the club!

The Brahama Bull
05-20-2012, 04:45 PM
I already set up an account for her guys her name on here is Chibi

kong
05-21-2012, 12:10 AM
Hello Chibi

Oldschool
05-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Welcome here Chibi :) !!! Who is your favorite wrestler, by the way?

Chibi
05-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Hi Kong!

Oldschool my favorite wrestler is the Undertaker

Oldschool
05-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Awesome :) I know you are going to have a lot of fun here, by the way :)

The Brahama Bull
06-18-2012, 06:21 PM
I know she will too.She is very out going and affectionate.