PDA

View Full Version : Rapidshare bypass????????

RHGLazyAzz
03-28-2007, 03:24 AM
Someone has posted a way to do away with the time limits by typing in a command in the run mode. I cant find it and cant remember what it was listed under. Anyone remember which thread it is in?? THANKS

Venom
03-28-2007, 04:09 PM
flush dns i think so.

alan880
03-29-2007, 06:56 AM
clear your cookies, (in firefox), i just did
TOOL >> CLEAR PRIVATE DATA >> then check off everything if u want, and click ok.
then you can download again.

or

remove your modem for 1 or two minutes and fix the modem again a new ip will be assigned to you and when you click on the link the download ticket will be reserved again

im trying to find that code you want as i used to have it

HUGE EDIT

Found This

Rapidshare limits each user to a certain amount of downloading per day based on the users IP address. You can easily cheat rapidshare by showing a different IP address.

1. Clear your browser cookies.
2. Open the command prompt (Start - Run - cmd.exe)
3. Run the following simple commands:

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
4. Type exit to close the DOS window. Restart the rapidshare download job.

This trick may not work if your ISP has assigned you a static IP address.

If Rapidshare block your IP, change proxy

Rapidshare might block an IP from download for sometime. To byepass this restriction, change your IP. First obtain a IP and it’s port from publicproxyservers.com. Then use that IP and port in your browser Connection settings window. Click OK.

RHGLazyAzz
03-29-2007, 04:25 PM
That was exactly what I was talking about. And it worked like a charm. I had a 107 minute wait and I did this trick and got instant access. Thanks a million for the command line instructions.

alan880
03-29-2007, 10:09 PM
no problem