PDA

View Full Version : E-C-F'n-W

xnc
12-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Hello guys,

I've a little request & I hope someone can do this for me - for experts, its no big deal.
Currently I'm watching everything from ECW & now I'm in 1995 & this promotion became bigger & bigger.

They also designed a T-shirt with the slogan "ECW - Politically incorrect... and damn proud of it!!!".
And that's the simple I want to get.

At top in the middle there should be the ECW logo (with barbed wired in it ^^) & right underneath the slogan ("Politically incorrect... and damn proud of it!!!").
If possible the slogan could've this barbed-wire motive, too - if not, no problem.

Hopefully can someone help me out, since I'm in a total hype of ECW - thank you so much anyways. :)

Matt
12-10-2012, 11:29 AM
What size image did you want it to be? A4?

xnc
12-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Oh snap, I knew that I've forgotten something.
I would prefer some resolution of 16:9.
The width should be at least something around 400-450+ px - if it's possible. :)

xnc
12-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Any update on this one, guys? :)

fjoordmanen
12-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Something like that?

http://i49.tinypic.com/4vpnwo.png

xnc
12-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Wow, this looks pretty damn good. :)

Is there any chance to get it a bit wider?
Like I said I would probably use it as my desktop background on a 16:9 monitor or probably use it on Facebook as cover picture.
And both are wider than higher.

Or would this ruin the picture?

---

Another little add, which just came in my mind after seeing the great picture above.
Would be also possible to add the (complete) name of the promotion underneath ECW?
Which means under the "E" there is - in a smaller font - "Extreme" and so on.

---

Anyway, I really wanna thank you so damn much, it looks damn great. :)

fjoordmanen
12-16-2012, 11:55 PM
I could make it wider, but U cannot use it as a desktop background, because the ecw logo cut is the original size!! I will look for bigger ECW logos, but i cannot promise it...

BTW you meant that t-shirt (i have googled it): http://www.extremewrestlingshirts.com/media/46/a20792a13a4c67ccd611d7_m.jpg

xnc
12-17-2012, 07:21 AM
Yeah, I got the idea from this T-shirt. :)