PDA

View Full Version : Official XBOX ONE Haters Club

Matthew
06-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Info to come!!! :zx11pissed:

:plane: Please Join......Trust Me!!!

New XBOX: :dunce:

I hated PS3 because nearly all of them don't play PS2 games, then the Other day I found out about XBOX ONE....Now I will become a Fan of the PS4! Even though I won't be buying one soon or even at all!

whitetop
06-10-2013, 01:16 PM
stick with a pc or the ps3.

xbox is really just for lazy gits and to spy on everyday activities just like the xbox 360.

if you want to just play ps2 games you can pick up a ps2 for $20 but i picked the ps3 over the 360 and i was one of the dumb gits that payed the full $699 on day one.

Matthew
06-10-2013, 01:24 PM
I just recently bought a 360, am yet to play 10 minutes of gamplay on it!!!
I just use it for Cds or DVDs

I love my PS2....My fave game is fifa07

whitetop
06-10-2013, 02:06 PM
i still have all my consoles,

xbox 360 was ok till the price went down and you ended up with kids cheating, glitching ect it killed everything.

i gave all 3 of my 360's way but sold the ps3 slim and kept my 1.1 ps3 phat still with linux any everything. never know when you want to play some linux and ps3 games.

this xbox one is just a upgrade to the 360 so its always online and 90% of the listed games say kenect only lol now if that dont show you its a spy box i dont know what to say, as the rights was sold to the gov and have been spying for years.

this new tracking on windows crap its spyware,

now sony has none of this and will be letting people use 2rd hand games as well with out a stupid fee.

gta on ps2 all the way lol

Sabu
07-25-2013, 02:51 PM
Sony will dominate the market so hard it will be a monopoly.

Teemo Ren
11-11-2015, 11:32 AM
i still have all my consoles,

xbox 360 was ok till the price went down and you ended up with kids cheating, glitching ect it killed everything.

i gave all 3 of my 360's way but sold the ps3 slim and kept my 1.1 ps3 phat still with linux any everything. never know when you want to play some linux and ps3 games.

this xbox one is just a upgrade to the 360 so its always online and 90% of the listed games say kenect only lol now if that dont show you its a spy box i dont know what to say, as the rights was sold to the gov and have been spying for years.

this new tracking on windows crap its spyware,

now sony has none of this and will be letting people use 2rd hand games as well with out a stupid fee.

gta on ps2 all the way lol

What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

PS... Thank you for giving me an excuse to finally use this Billy Madison quote...

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, well yea... I got nothing cause that quote pretty much sums up my feelings on that nonsensical paranoid rant

whitetop
11-11-2015, 03:01 PM
What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

PS... Thank you for giving me an excuse to finally use this Billy Madison quote...

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, well yea... I got nothing cause that quote pretty much sums up my feelings on that nonsensical paranoid rant

Got to love that film.

but back on track. bit nonsence yet my bro has a xbone and even with them giving these games the option to use the spycam, you should watch the upstream on your cable when you got that cam in and not using it. it shows somethings up.

Plus you dug up a old thread to say your a xbone lover?

Teemo Ren
11-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Got to love that film.

but back on track. bit nonsence yet my bro has a xbone and even with them giving these games the option to use the spycam, you should watch the upstream on your cable when you got that cam in and not using it. it shows somethings up.

Plus you dug up a old thread to say your a xbone lover?

It is moving towards the holiday season and this type of issue of illegal surveillance is not going away any time soon. If this is indeed happening then the topic should be brought up so our members are well informed on purchases they make. I would love to hear more about this alleged use of unauthorized bandwidth by the kinect and an in depth analysis on where its going, I feel its less microsoft/government spyinging and more malicious 3rd party hacker software being injected in the system. CSI Cyber in the series premiere demonstrated that these cameras can be compromised by malware injection and even tho the show is primarily fiction, the core principle of devices being attacked in this way is very much based in reality.

whitetop
11-11-2015, 10:33 PM
It is moving towards the holiday season and this type of issue of illegal surveillance is not going away any time soon. If this is indeed happening then the topic should be brought up so our members are well informed on purchases they make. I would love to hear more about this alleged use of unauthorized bandwidth by the kinect and an in depth analysis on where its going, I feel its less microsoft/government spyinging and more malicious 3rd party hacker software being injected in the system. CSI Cyber in the series premiere demonstrated that these cameras can be compromised by malware injection and even tho the show is primarily fiction, the core principle of devices being attacked in this way is very much based in reality.

Don't get all geek on me man lol

Yeah Ps4 had the same thing but if i read it was patched before console release, MS said they have nothing to worry about unless you was hiding something, next you know even the times and pc gamer removed the article about it, I've not looked into it much as after the 360 i gave up on xbox and MS. I would not put it passed the kinect is still a spycam as if i remember there was a few small articles around about people being caught of illegal stuff by listening through the cam.

Teemo Ren
11-11-2015, 11:45 PM
Don't get all geek on me man lol

Yeah Ps4 had the same thing but if i read it was patched before console release, MS said they have nothing to worry about unless you was hiding something, next you know even the times and pc gamer removed the article about it, I've not looked into it much as after the 360 i gave up on xbox and MS. I would not put it passed the kinect is still a spycam as if i remember there was a few small articles around about people being caught of illegal stuff by listening through the cam.

If people were caught doing something illegal, it would have been after the investigators had obtained the legal right to use the device for that purpose. I for one honestly have no problem with the usage of these devices for this purpose as this is on the accused to be foolish enough to conduct any such alleged illicit transactions in front of these devices. End of the day the reality of the situation is that if a person is dumb enough to give the police the reason to suspect illegal activities and then they are dumb enough to conduct these transactions in front of a device that they know has a microphone and a camera installed on it, they deserve to be caught.

Joker
12-07-2015, 04:17 AM
I personally have never been a fan of XBox consoles. I've been a Playstation fan since 2001 and I plan to stay there for the foreseeable future. The graphics on the XBox systems just don't look right.

whitetop
12-07-2015, 02:44 PM
I personally have never been a fan of XBox consoles. I've been a Playstation fan since 2001 and I plan to stay there for the foreseeable future. The graphics on the XBox systems just don't look right.

Xbox 360/one have always been bright to try and hide the blurred picture of the game, no many see it as they too used to it but play a pc game or psn game for a few weeks then go back to the xbox and you'll notice it. the old xbox did not do this and was great with the ps2.

They are all upscaled from 720p anyway, but some reason i could not find the real res for xbox one anymore as it was just below 720p

Joker
12-07-2015, 08:52 PM
Well for those who like XBox consoles, that's your business but I guess the XBox consoles just aren't for me. Besides, it's actually easier for hackers to hack XBox Live accounts than it is for them to hack individual PSN accounts which is part of the reason that when PSN is attacked, those hackers typically take down the entire PlayStation Network service. Yes I'm aware that there were times where the entire XBox Live service was taken down by hackers as well as PSN (Need I mention last Christmas?) but usually when XBox Live goes down, user data is potentially at risk as well. It's not often that personal data of XBox Live users is stolen by hackers but it has happened more often than on PSN. Accusations of cheating and instances of swatting -- where a SWAT team is called to a player's home because of bogus serious crimes being reported against an innocent person, usually as a means of getting revenge for a loss in a game or simply as a prank -- are more common on XBox Live than on PSN.

whitetop
12-08-2015, 03:22 AM
Joker I totally agree, nearly every christmas i hear about these spoiled brats calling about not winning so they lie on stuff.

I used to use xbox alot but it just died due to so many spoiled brats coming on with hacks and crying of losses, it really pissed me off, so i went to ps3 now ps4, you get the odd kid but most times depending on the game they are funny to be around, but 90% of the time i keep my eye peace out so i don't hear them.

Matthew
12-30-2018, 03:39 AM
How times have changed,
we now have an XB1 and a XB1 S both in the home!!!

Can't believe I started this thread all those years ago!

LG
12-30-2018, 09:59 PM
Sony Playstation has always ALWAYS outdone Microsoft Xbox.
But next year, that is going to be where Playstation goes on a whole different plane of existence.

They pulled out of E3 2019. NO one EVER does that unless there is something they do not want to share with the other companies. I think Playstation has something very massive to reveal, and I think the reason they pulled out of E3 was because they do not want to share anything with anyone esp Xbox.

Oldschool
12-31-2018, 11:27 AM
Sony Playstation has always ALWAYS outdone Microsoft Xbox.
But next year, that is going to be where Playstation goes on a whole different plane of existence.

They pulled out of E3 2019. NO one EVER does that unless there is something they do not want to share with the other companies. I think Playstation has something very massive to reveal, and I think the reason they pulled out of E3 was because they do not want to share anything with anyone esp Xbox.

Maybe virtual reality?

LG
12-31-2018, 06:20 PM
We already have PS VR. The only thing next for it is to go wireless and more enhancements. My prediction is possibly the announcement of the PS5. But the thing is is why would Sony be so secretive on the next console?