PDA

View Full Version : Booternet < Streamer But Also A Gamer!

booternet
02-24-2015, 10:34 PM
Hello all!

Thought i would make one of my opening posts in this forum section, besides from taking the time to stream the content for you guys i also play quite a few games!.

I own a PS4 and if you would like to add me there my PSN is Booternet i play destiny,gta,battlefield 4, drive club and now and then plants vs zombies still waiting on some games ive been wanting to come out though!.

Now on the PC i have steam with loads of games also Origin with loads of games. other than that i play minecraft on a server my friend has which if anyone would like to come on there your more than welcome to pm me for the details and ill hook you up!

Anyway i dont want to make this thread to long so thanks for reading!

Booternet

Oldschool
02-25-2015, 06:22 PM
Welcome here :) !!!!!

Ravagez
02-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Welcome :)

Sabu
02-25-2015, 06:43 PM
booternet what games do you play on origin and steam? Maybe we could play sometime if we have any common games. I play Counter Strike Global Offensive, Burnout Paradise, FIFA 14, Hazard Ops (very nice co-op modes on this).

booternet
02-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Sabu sorry for the late reply! on steam i have all the gta's i do have burnout paradise on steam and origin, i have the battlefield series of 3 and 4 on origin nfs rivals, H1Z1, DayZ, ive not heard of hazard ops before thats that like, if you want to aswell my name here is my name on steam too

Santa-san
02-27-2015, 01:51 AM
Hello Booternet :wave: