Summer recently switched from being a blonde to a redhead but she misses the old look. ?I like to change. All the wrestling fans seem to like it,? she said about her new look.

What is she doing these days? Rae said, ?I?m just working on being happy and being able to take trips with friends and booking little jobs everywhere. I?m kind of all over the place. As far as wrestling goes, I?m not wrestling in the ring. I?m just doing appearances.?

It looks like her days in the ring are done because of her neck issues but she still watches wrestling. Rae said, ?With my neck and everything and going through the physical therapy, I don?t know if I?ll be able to wrestle again but I love Lucha Underground. I just went to Australia and Ivelisse and I were talking about Lucha Underground and I love that.? She said that she is still friends with Tenille Dashwood and she still watches tons of wrestling.

?I was so excited,? Rae said when she heard about the Evolution all-women?s pay-per-view. She said that she talks with Sasha Banks almost every day. Rae was asked if she would be interested in returning for that show. ?I would love to. I haven?t thought that far ahead of anything. Next week I?m going to Chicago but I would love to.?

You can check out the full interview below: