Adam Glyn recently caught up with former UFC/WWE star Ken Shamrock to talk about MMA and a little bit of wrestling.

Shamrock is still in good shape but it looks like his MMA fighting days are done. He said, ?Not MMA, unless it?s Royce Gracie. I thought that the fans deserved better than that in the last fight we had.?

Shamrock?s name seems to never come up in the internal discussion for the WWE Hall Of Fame and it?s odd since he was one of the big names during his short run during the Attitude Era. The former Intercontinental Champion later wrestled for TNA Wrestling but most fans remember what he did with names like Bret Hart, The Rock and others during the company?s hottest era.

?WWE is something I?m looking at and definitely have been throwing little feelers out there to get an opportunity,? Shamrock said. ?I?ve achieved everything that I set out to do in every organization except the WWE. I didn?t get the world title. I got everything else but that. There?s some unfinished business out there.? He also said that he?s been throwing feelers out to WWE about getting a title run but he hasn?t heard back.

Shamrock talked about the upcoming Brock Lesnar vs. Daniel Cormier match, his new project and more. Click on the video below to watch him talk about WWE.