Former TNA star Jesse Neal was recently interviewed on the Cut The Promo Podcast to talk about several professional wrestling topics. Neal talked about working with stars such as Homicide, Rhyno, and WWE Hall Of Famer Sting. Here?s what he had to say:

Homicide:

?I had the honor and privilege to wrestle Homicide on my first house show. I had a blast doing it it was a full circle kind of thing. There are not too many locker rooms that I changed in that I remembered. I don?t have a very good memory, but I?ll tell you when me and Homicide were talking in the back, I remembered that locker room and it was because of that moment frozen in time in my head.

?I actually got to train with Homicide. He taught me a lot of stuff in the ring, instead of being at a training facility. Now it?s me and Homicide wrestling in front of a crowd. It was amazing. He knew I was nervous. He was kind of my big brother and I will always respect that.?

Rhyno:

?It was like a dream. Literally everyday I was in TNA I was always taught to expect something different. Having the honor of Rhino not just training me, but behind the scenes and [on-screen], it was overwhelming to be honest with you. I was like ?You were in WWE and ECW and you wanna be in my storyline?? That?s pretty cool man.?

Sting:

?It?s always about respect when it comes to Sting. The road he?s paved ? especially when I was a kid ? as a superhero character, and than I started working with him.

?He came up to me backstage in full gear / makeup and ?Stinged? out and everything, just giving me advice. At first, ?I?m like holy s??, this is when I was very new. He just gave me the best advice in the world and I?ve been doing it ever since.?