Ronda Rousey has been named number one in Pro Wrestling Illustrated?s ?Women?s 100.? The current WWE Raw Women?s Champion made her pro wrestling in-ring debut back in April at WrestleMania 34 that saw her and Kurt Angle beat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in a mixed tag team match.

Lucha Underground announcer Melissa Santos stated on AfterBuzz TV?s Women?s Wrestling Weekly that she was not a fan of this decision rank Rousey so high. Here is what she had to say (H/T to Wrestling Inc):

?Not hating at all. I just think it?s just ? I think that so many people that could be number one,? Santos said. ?But I don?t think that really matters to most of the talent. Like, girls they?re just like, ?whatever, it?s fine.? This is a big deal to be on there. However, I just think, again, there?s so much wrestling, it?s cool. If I?m not number one, that?s cool. But I just think, Ronda [Rousey] just started, and she?s not a wrestler.?

?I feel like those people should be showcased,? Santos added. ?I?m not saying, I don?t wanna say it?s unfair, I just feel like, what about the people that are just so good that it?s like ridiculous, that?s their life, why aren?t they on that number one? That?s all I?m saying. Money moves. That?s all I?m saying.?