vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      26.19%
      Achievements Posts

Default Oldschool

What can I say about Oldschool.He and I go back to wrestling discussions as well.I had just started my very first forum on the invisonfree platform and had posted a link in the advertising section on Wrestling Discussions and to my surprise and pleasure the next day Oldschool joined my forum and we have been friends ever since then.Oldschool has a heart as big as the planet and no matter what forum he is a member of he will do all he can to help that site grow.I honestly believe that if there's a wrestling forum Oldschool isn't a member of he soon will be.

Oldschool is the media jedi of ETWD you need a program and he will find it for you.You have a problem just ask Oldie for help and come hell or high water he will find answer for your problem no matter how long it takes.All though he seems to have a fetish for lists.(LOL)

A little history on ETWD when Wrestling Desires went down when TiTcH needed a break I was heart broken that my first paysite was gone so Oldie says to me why don't we merge Wrestling Desires with Extreme Treker Wrestling and build a new site.So we did just that and ETWD was born.The only problem I had was the ETW was the phbb platform and I found that very hard to work with and mentioned to Oldschool that I would love to see it on the Vbullettin platform.So Oldie goes out and not only finds a copy of VB but he finds a legit licnese and gets the forums upgraded to VB as a birthbay present to me last year.

It is my honor to induct my frined no make that my brother Oldschool in to the ETWD HOF!
      Last edited by The Brahama Bull; 03-14-2010 at 04:05 PM.

~I Bring It~

Thread Information