vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      26.19%
      Achievements Posts

Default Trey Union

Trey and I first met on the original WD.Thats Wrestling Discussions for those keeping score at home.He was know as TPK at he time and I knew when I first talked him was a force to be reckoned with.We both moved to Wrestling Network when our friend TiTch started it up and we became even better friends.Even threw the dark times of WN and my own misery that went with it Trey stood by the site and me.Yes Trey I know you where tempted to come up here and kick my ass at times for acting so stupid.When TiTcH and I decided to sell WN and start a new site Wrestling Desires I knew from the start I wanted Trey to be a part of it he serious when it comes to the sites he is part of.He takes that same passion in to his wrestling with MWo and I know that in time he will be in the wwe breaking necks cashing checks with the intenstity of ten men.

There has always been one golden rule when it comes to Trey and the forums he's a part of you dare to mess with the site and you will feel Treys wrath and Trust me you do not want to be on Treys bad side.In way you can call him the Stone Cold of wrestling fourms.He will stomp a mud hole in your pc and walk it dry if you mess with his favorite forums and thats the bottom line because Trey Union said so!(LOL sorry I just had to slip that in.)

Trey your a good man with a heart as big as all out doors who even when he is pissed off at some one he can still see the good in that person and thats a rare quailty we would all be lucky to have.Its my honur to induct Trey Union in the the ETWD Hall Of Fame.
      Last edited by The Brahama Bull; 02-28-2010 at 05:16 PM.

~I Bring It~

Thread Information