As most of you who are aware, just after midnight on New Years, Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks, and Hangman Page all announced they will be starting the wrestling promotion All Elite Wrestling. What is interesting in this video, which is their latest Being the Elite episode on Youtube, is that Kenny Omega is only mentioned in the opening credits. In other words, he isn't mentioned in the main part of the video. Currently, he is reigning champion in New Japan, and currently set to fight at Wrestle Kingdom 13 just a day or so from now. Rumors have it that he has been approached by WWE, and has been offered a very large sum of money to come aboard. I mean lets face it - Kenny Omega is the BIGGEST name outside of WWE. If you disagree, then my suspicion then would rise to the be that you would probably pick Okada being the biggest name. But regardless, Omega IMO is the biggest name outside of WWE, and I believe WWE will do any and everything to get him signed. And if WWE is going to be listening to the fans, as AEW is going to do as well, then signing Omega would be huge. Omega hasn't made a comment on whether or not he wants to go to WWE, AEW or even resign with NJPW.

The first step is seeing what happens at Wrestle Kingdom 13 and if he retains or loses his title. If he loses the title, its a huge sign somethings up. I remember watching the Rumble and marking out when AJ Styles came out. Imagine that happening with Omega. I think Omega will create bigger waves than Styles will in WWE. Although I'm a huge Styles fan.

What do you think??