All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has been bringing on some big names to be a part of the new startup promotion. One of those names includes former WWE star Billy Gunn, who will serve as a producer for the promotion. Recently, Gunn spoke to “Busted Open Radio” about his role with AEW.

Gunn said, for now, he’s serving as a producer, and is open to working inside the ring as well. He also talked about the energy at the AEW rally last week. Check out the highlights here:

Working as a producer for AEW: “I don’t know a lot of what’s going on,” Gunn said. “I know I’m the only producer that they have right now, so my role as of right now is just – agent. I might work a little bit also, I might be talent too, which is okay with me. I mean, I work everywhere else, I might as well work for the company that I work for.

“I wish I could answer that. I really don’t know, because like I said, this literally just happened this week, so we’re still in a process of trying to get things together, so as soon as I know more, then I’ll be able to speak on that a little bit more.”

The AEW rally last week: “It was exciting because, Austin, my youngest son, was with me and he was sitting there,” Gunn said. “And I’m not really so much watching the stage, I’m watching the people and how excited, and how much they were paying attention, and how much they were in to what was going on.

“And I was literally was just smiling the entire time and just going, ‘This is gonna be awesome. This is going to be a lot of fun. This is why I got in the business in the first place.’ And it was just exciting, one, to sit there with Austin and share what’s going on, because he’s in the business, actually.

“And it’s cool to tell him, of course being my son, he’s been in this business forever, his whole life, but its fun to tell him, to let understand, and point out certain things that I wouldn’t normally get to do is understating what’s going on. The gravity of what’s happening.

“This startup company that’s going to be great. And to see the people, and everybody around, and everybody backstage was awesome. Everybody’s just super excited about this, which they should be.”