Thread: RAGE #1 - Debbie Diamond vs Angel Deville

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.25%
      Achievements Posts

Default RAGE #1 - Debbie Diamond vs Angel Deville

RPs are due January 28th at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
      You can RP as many times as you desire until set deadline.
      Good luck!
      Last edited by LG; 01-25-2019 at 06:54 AM.

Administrator
      Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      21,166,263,511,884 (110,274 Banked)
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      36 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.11%
      Achievements Posts

Default A new Journey

The camera slowly comes into focus to reveal a room, decorated almost entirely in white, red, gold, and silver. It is cluttered but tidy. From the four poster bed to the china angels, stuffed animals and other items on display, this room screams Princess. With one notable exception: the walls are almost completely covered with wrestling posters, shirts, and other memorabilia, as are some of the many shelves lining the walls. A framed poster with the FOW logo, and no fewer than 50 signatures has a place of honor above the bed. Above the elaborately decorated mirror is a limited edition poster of the first LOW Battlezone, also covered with autographs from what looks to be most of the roster. Above the teddy bear collection hangs signed posters of Sting, The Grim, Debbie Diamond, and Bret Hart. Everything appears to have at least one signature on it, but there is so much the viewers can't take it all in, as the view only lasts a few seconds. The door opens and a tall, athletic young woman walks in. She has two suitcases with her, which she places on the bed. A big, fluffy white cat jumps up, and sits on the biggest suitcase. "I will miss you so much, we have never been apart for more than a day or two, since you came to me at my fifth birthday", says Angel sadly. She thoughtfully eyes the well worn pet carrier in the corner of the room. " I told mom I won't need that, but she insisted I keep it in here in case I change my mind at the last second. " The cat notices her gaze, and heads for the carrier. "Not this time, Snowball. I promise I will take you on short trips with me soon, but I don't want you to live in this. Remember when you traveled to New York in it? Of course you do!" She laughed happily. " I ordered caviar for you every night we were there and told you everything that happened in Uncle D's championship match, and then spent hours reliving the whole show! I thought Dad's eyes would pop out when he saw the room service bill." Another laugh. "Of course it was his own fault. If he let me stay with Lizzy at the same hotel as the wrestlers there wouldn't have been any caviar to order. He has always tried to keep me from getting involved in the business." A more serious expression crosses her face. "But it's my only true love." She then picks up her childhood pet and walks over to the posters above the teddy bears, and as she stares she whispers to him in awe and excitement "Debbie Diamond, the best female wrestler alive today is going to be my first opponent in OCW!"

Please order your ul.to account from here to help cover costs - thanks for your support, you guys rock !!!!!
      Code:
      http://ul.to/ref/3078460

OCW Efed Leader
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      35 (0 Banked)
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      1 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      7.83%

Color Key:

Gray: Scenery & Description
      Blue: Dr. Wedelfinken

Tabula Rasa
      Is a Latin phrase often translated as "blank slate" or " clean sheets "
      the epistemological idea that individuals are born without built-in mental content and that therefore all knowledge comes from experience or perception

The scene opens in some sort of auditorium, and we find ourselves as fly on the wall, supervisering it all. All the seats are filled with students, writing diligent on laptops and notepads. All their focus is centered around what is happening on the stage, where two persons are seated. One of them, a psychiatrist in his late fifties, wearing glasses and something that looks very much like a tupee are sitting opposite a fair-haired girl. Her age is impossible to guess, but there is no doubt that this girl has lived, and she has lived hard. She is dressed in a angel-white dress. A contrast to her long raven-black hair. There is no murmur or whispering between the students. Because nobody wants to miss what's going to happen next. This is not the first time they have been able to witness these " confessions " or " sessions " and they have been witnessing some crazy stuff before, but tonight is a very special night. Because this is the last of all the sessions, and nobody knows, but everyone wants to know how this ends. For weeks, they have been told stories. Stories told by a very mad mind. This seemingly innocent girl, is nothing but innocent, and she has been The Hofferman Clinic's prestige project for years. But nobody has been able to get trough to her. Not until Dr. Wedelfinken came along.

I know you have been wating for this day Deborah. So has I. First I have to say, you have been a wonder to work with. No words can describe how I appreciate how you let me into your sphere. I know that was a big step for you. These past weeks I have seen some sort of metamorphosis in you. You have grown. I hope, after all this, that you can get a fresh start. Remember, you can not change the past, but you can form the future. And I know that you have everything you need to do so. That's why I decided to end these sessions before time. Because I don't think you need it anymore. I have done everything I can, now the rest is up to you. And if you do all the things I have learned you, and look forward instead of backwards, I am sure you can conqure even the impossible. Because the biggest opponent you have ever faced was your own demons. And I don't see those demons in you anymore. What I see in front of me now is a beautiful young woman, that has all her life in front of her. There are new challenges and obstacles ahead, but you will be ready to handle them. Mastering the situation will be alpha omega when you once again find yourself total darkness. Let your devotion to the cause be your lantern in the darkness. Then prove everyone wrong, again...

The girl is not responding. It seems as her mind has wandered off, and she has closed her eyes. Her memories goes back to her childhood years. A time that existed before everything went wrong. A time where everything was innocent and pure. She quickly snaps out of it as the man opposite her claps his hands in front of her and raises his voie in a tone that the girl finds unbearable. She opens her eyes, but covers her ears with her hands.

Deborah! Snap out of it. Focus please!

The surroundings suddenly change. As if what was there never was there in the first place. The auditorium has vanished, and is now replaced with a small claustrophobic office, covered with shelves of books and a small desk. The two windows in the room are covered with some sort of wireings, to keep people both in and out. It all feels eerie and dream-like. The man gets up from his chair and walks up to one of the windows. He sighs as he supervize the landscape outside. A barren brushland, with miles of corn acres as long as the eye could see. The fog covering the nether parts of the valley, and the sun on it's way up behind the mountain range deep in the east.

Don't waste your chance Deborah. Because you might not get more of them.....

He turns around, only to find the chair where Debbie was sitting just some seconds ago, empty. The door of the office has been opened. The doctors throws himself over a big red button on his desk, turning on some sort of alarm in the building. He bursts out of the office door, yelling. The scene cuts and we find ourselves in some sort of control room with a bunch of screens connected to camera's all over the building and the areas outside. The doctors bursts into the room only to see Debbie's smiling face to one of the camera's before all of the screens go pitch black. The doctor that we saw earlier in the office together with Debbie, now known as Dr. Wedelfinken turns around to the other doctors.

We got a huge problem on our hands. Debbie is going to the only place where she feels safe, and that is inside the squared circle. Then she will be searching for her family. The only problem is, the only family she knows never existed. It's all in her mind. And I thought she was ready. I was wrong. We got to find her and do it all over again!

Administrator
      Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      21,166,263,511,884 (110,274 Banked)
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      36 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.11%
      Achievements Posts

We are in a clean, well lit inside parking lot. Angel exits a small grey rental car and makes her way among the cars.

I can't believe I'm finally at OCW Headquarters! My dreams are coming true, I'm a wrestler for the biggest and best!

As Angel nears the exit she sees the shadow of a woman with long hair.

Who's there?

The figure melts away. Angel shakes her head and starts to walk away. We hear a low, evil sounding laugh, distinctly female. From another corner we see the figure again but Angel doesn't. This time she is holding a chain, stretched out like she is preparing to use it to strangle someone.

Please order your ul.to account from here to help cover costs - thanks for your support, you guys rock !!!!!
      Code:
      http://ul.to/ref/3078460

Thread Information