Bianca Belair recently spoke with Byron Saxton for the WWE website to promote her match with WWE NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler at "Takeover: Phoenix" later this month. The full interview is at this link and below are highlights:

How does it feel to finally have your first NXT Women's Title opportunity at NXT TakeOver: Phoenix against Shayna Baszler?

"I've basically been begging for this title opportunity for a while, so I feel satisfied to finally get what I deserve, but I am definitely not content. Ever since walking into the WWE Performance Center two-and-a-half years ago, I've had one goal in mind, and that's proving that I am the best. All I've been missing is a chance in the spotlight to shine. And now that it's finally my time, I am fully prepared to take down Shayna Baszler for the NXT Women's Championship."

You've had a highly impressive undefeated streak in NXT. How much pressure do you feel to deliver on such a big stage?

"Pressure makes diamonds, so when I think of TakeOver, I don't see it as a "big stage." I'm not thinking about the bright lights or the thousands of people in the audience ... I simply see it as an opportunity to compete, win, and have everyone watch me shine. I've been asking for this, basically begging for this opportunity, so I am fully prepared to remain un-de-fea-ted."

How would you respond to those who may believe you are not as accomplished as Shayna?

"Last time I checked, I'm the one who was in WrestleMania last year and I'm the one that is un-de-fea-ted. Those are both accomplishments Shayna can't add to her list. I'm coming for that title and when I do, it will furthermore validate everything that I have been saying: I am the?strongest, roughest, toughest, quickest, fastest, greatest, the best. The EST of NXT. I ain't nothing to play with, and I am too determined and too talented to let Shayna Baszler take me down."