Thread: RAGE #1 - "The Dark Chaos" Harito Itsuki vs The Grim

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.25%
      Achievements Posts

Default RAGE #1 - "The Dark Chaos" Harito Itsuki vs The Grim

RPs are due January 28th at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.
      You can RP as many times as you desire until set deadline.
      Good luck!
      Last edited by LG; 01-25-2019 at 06:54 AM.

WD HOFers
      I am Batman.

I am:
      Geeky

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      22,527 (0 Banked)
      Items Upload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieUpload A SmilieAdd more pm space
Gift received at 09-18-2018, 12:47 PM from Oldschool
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      3 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      8.25%
      Achievements Posts

It's a dark and stormy night somewhere in the middle of a small town somewhere in Texas. From the looks of it, everyone has gone home for the night, and the only lights that are on is from a couple of street lights, and the only motel in the place. The town looks basically like a time capsule from fifty years ago. Oft in the distance you can see animals gone to rest in their cages, and here and there, you can see little rodents scatter back and too, probably looking for something to eat. But then we notice something in the distance something out of place. As our gazes look upon the top of the main saloon in the town, we see a man perched up on the roof watching over everything below. His black trenchcoat blows in the nice breeze, as he slicks back his hair. His evilish smile crawls upon his face as we begin to get closer and closer. Then finally, that is when the silence is no more.

Harito: Do you see this town? Here we are in a year of 2019, and this town decides to still hold on to a time of, what's that word I'm looking for, oh yes...old and tradition. Rotting wood holding together an entire town, and they think they will survive for a long time. But they must know, they have to know, that what they believe to be true is utter bullshit. Honestly though, this town won't last much longer, and the same can be said for my first opponent in OCW. I've seen pictures of this man called The Grim. I have yet to meet him. And yet, when I see him, he reminds me of this town. He looks like he is built from way back when, and at any moment, someone can just come along and whisper destruction, and lo and behold, Grim becomes like whim and falls straight to the ground, then disappears without a single trace. Then all that is left is but a memory. Grim, I'm not here to play games, oh no. If you've done any research on me, then you'd know what they call me. You may have some experience in the darkness, but I bring the chaos, and you cannot destroy me. Bring as much Rage as you will, it will just make me more the joyful to see it slowly drain from your body as I make you suffer unbearable amounts of hurt like you've never seen.

Harito Itsuki turns quickly into the darkness behind him and jumps off the back of the saloon, as the scene fades to black.

Administrator
      Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am:
      Friendly

Post Thanks / Like
      WD Coins
      21,166,263,511,884 (110,274 Banked)
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quoted
      36 Post(s)
      vCash
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      87.11%
      Achievements Posts

We are now back in the same town as Harito's promo, joined by The Grim.

The town looks to be deserted, despite the fact that the sun is shining, and there isn't a cloud in the bright blue sky. The buildings are old, wooden false fronts decorating the businesses. The road is covered with hard-packed dirt. There are some large trees with wooden benches under them.

Harito, this town is old, and on the surface appears as fragile as your very life. But unlike your body, some things are timeless.

At this, a massive shadow appears over the scene, it is the shape of a bird, but appears much larger than a 747. Suddenly fire rains down from above, in such an inferno all we can see is The Grim's evil grin. When the flames die down, the town has been transformed. The buildings are still there, but their shapes are sleek, rounded edges looking more like modern architecture than a classic small town in America. They are pure white and gleaming in the sun. Marble, or perhaps ivory? Or some other type of bone? The road is now as black as coal, and the trees and benches have disappeared.

Like this town, you will be put through the fire. But you will never emerge from the flames. You shall be destroyed, as all who are mortal must leave this world eventually, and it is my task to help speed the journey of those souls whose time has come. Enjoy your final days in this mortal realm, Harito!

Please order your ul.to account from here to help cover costs - thanks for your support, you guys rock !!!!!
      Code:
      http://ul.to/ref/3078460

Thread Information