CCTV footage has emerged of a 22-year-old woman who mysteriously vanished more than two weeks ago after leaving a bar with two men.

Savannah Spurlock, 22, was last seen about 2.30am on January 4 leaving The Other Bar in Lexington, Kentucky with one white and one African-American male.

Ms Spurlock, the mother of sons aged four and two years old, and newborn twins, has been missing since.

Surveillance footage from a nearby parking garage shows her wearing a black shirt and red skirt walking with the two men.

The white man was recorded leaving the area in a black pick-up truck that was pulled over for a traffic stop days later in Garrard County 40km southwest, police told the Lexington Herald-Leader.

Detectives have now identified both men in the CCTCV footage, as well as a third man seen with Ms Spurlock before she disappeared.

Savannah Spurlock vanished on January 4 after leaving a bar when she was captured on CCTV (right).
Savannah Spurlock vanished on January 4 after leaving a bar when she was captured on CCTV (right).Sourceupplied

Ms Spurlock with the two men leaving The Other Bar on January 4. Her skirt is actually red, but darkened by the CCTV quality.
Ms Spurlock with the two men leaving The Other Bar on January 4. Her skirt is actually red, but darkened by the CCTV quality.Sourceupplied

The men were interviewed but no charges were laid in connection with her disappearance.

Ms Spurlock’s mother, Ellen Spurlock, told the Herald-Leader the car her daughter drove to Lexington on January 4 was found abandoned the weekend she disappeared.

Her aunt, Elaine Moore, told the newspaper the men seen with her niece told police Ms Spurlock left one of their homes in Garrard County on foot the morning she vanished.

Ellen Spurlock told WKYT her daughter’s four-year-old son was feeling his mother’s absence most keenly.

“He doesn’t know what’s going on, but my fear is how long can that take place, you know?” Ellen Spurlock said.

“It’s like a nightmare,” she told the Herald-Leader.

Savannah Spurlock has four young children.
Savannah Spurlock has four young children.Sourceupplied

Savannah is usually reliable.
Savannah is usually reliable.Sourceupplied

“Everything reminds me of her. Mail comes in her name; I see her clothes. It’s like torture.

“I have no idea at all where she is. Each day that passes is like another knife in my heart.”

Savannah Spurlock is described as 154cm tall, 63kg with shoulder-length brown or blonde hair and last seen wearing a black sleeveless top and a maroon skirt with heels.

Ms Spurlock has ear an lip piercings and tattoos, including a rose on her left shoulder, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” inked on her right side torso, and “I’m her daughter” on her back.

Her mother said Savannah was outgoing but responsible.

“She is a very responsible young lady and always checks in with me,” she said.

Ms Spurlock was last seen exiting The Other Bar (above) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Ms Spurlock was last seen exiting The Other Bar (above) in Lexington, Kentucky.Sourceupplied
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/cctv-shows-missing-girl-22-leave-bar/news-story/9dd446dae25057e8bfece4ec6338462f